New Context, New Beginning
I started this blog with high hopes. However, due to certain constraints, it has made more sense to hold some commentary until a more appropriate context presented itself. That time is quickly approaching.
I have roughly a dozen articles of much more interest than the pathetic smattering constituting my old content, which I’ve all but removed already, all in some phase of development. I hope you come back to read about some more interesting topics, such as:
- How much value is there in ranking bugs?
- Bug advocacy and avoiding bug genocide
- Serendipity, I love you, but there’s a time and place for you
- Expertise vs education
- Developing expertise
- A series on Toolsmithing
- Best Practices: an origin story and the future
- Advanced data collection to supercharge your testing
- And many more!
Until then … gear up, vizors down and happy testing!
Continue reading →